Stetoid inhalers side effects
p***@gmail.com
2018-10-22 10:27:57 UTC
My daughter who was prescribe a steroid inhaler for asthma (not sure if she actually has asthma). she was a happy outgoing confident girl but after being on the steroid inhaler for nearly six months she has being suffering panic attacks and become really anxious. she also said every time she took it she felt like she was going mad. Has anyone else has similar side effects from taking steroid inhalers.
Sarr Blumson
2018-10-24 21:08:18 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
My daughter who was prescribe a steroid inhaler for asthma (not sure if she actually has asthma). she was a happy outgoing confident girl but after being on the steroid inhaler for nearly six months she has being suffering panic attacks and become really anxious. she also said every time she took it she felt like she was going mad. Has anyone else has similar side effects from taking steroid inhalers.
Are you sure it's just a steroid? Some now are combined with a
beta agonist, which does those sorts of things.

Systemic steroids can produce those sorts of symptoms, but the
gospel is that the inhaled version doesn't get absorbed. Is you
daughter careful about rinsing and not swallowing? Is she old
enough to handle that?
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
p***@gmail.com
2018-10-25 20:21:03 UTC
Thanks for that will check this out. Don't remember being told to rinse mouth.