asthma-new cure
annas2009
2010-04-29 11:41:45 UTC
Hello to everyone. Found this webside about how to cure asthma and
looks very good :)

www.no-more-asthma.com

Check this out, hope it will help. :)
mark
2010-05-10 05:16:22 UTC
Post by annas2009
Hello to everyone. Found this webside about how to cure asthma and
looks very good :)
         www.no-more-asthma.com
Check this out, hope it will help. :)
I am not going to check it out, it is a lie unless they are telling
people to get new lungs and move to clean environmentsee our great
mayor has bought into the cure speak mentality. There will never be a
cure for cancer as long as fossil fuel pollution is so bad in Philly.
I guarantee that. I am not saying all cancers are because of
environmnet but if you read my blog you will read about the largest
cause of death and ill health never told by news media ( and oil and
coal control). Meanwhile people continue to be poisoned annually.
http://phillypollution.blogspot.com/