Natural Ways to Prevent Asthma
Rinki Rawat
2012-03-30 11:13:19 UTC
Asthma occurs due to blockage in the air passage resulting in shortage of breath, pain in the chest, coughing and wheezing.

http://www.onlymyhealth.com/natural-ways-prevent-asthma-1331627174
a***@gmail.com
2012-12-22 11:10:33 UTC
I can't recall how many dozens of inhaler I had used since age 7, it doesn't work during extreme asthma attack but i still inhale it and with extra dose out of suffering from shortness of breath...

while members of the family were sleeping soundly, only me alone having the whizzing sound awake n short of breath, i couldn't lie down, cos it felt like suffocating, and i would just sat on my bed n leaning on to the wall... only when the day break, sun rises and start feeling the warm of the sunlight, i would fall asleep due to tire sleepless nights...

http://noasthma.blogspot.com/
s***@gmail.com
2013-02-03 15:50:42 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I can't recall how many dozens of inhaler I had used since age 7, it doesn't work during extreme asthma attack but i still inhale it and with extra dose out of suffering from shortness of breath...
while members of the family were sleeping soundly, only me alone having the whizzing sound awake n short of breath, i couldn't lie down, cos it felt like suffocating, and i would just sat on my bed n leaning on to the wall... only when the day break, sun rises and start feeling the warm of the sunlight, i would fall asleep due to tire sleepless nights...
can be completely cured by yoga therapy with pranayamic breathing
http://noasthma.blogspot.com/
m***@gmail.com
2013-01-10 07:23:41 UTC
Asthma is caused by inflammation in the airways. When an asthma attack occurs, the muscles surrounding the airways become tight and the lining of the air assages swells. This reduces the amount of air that can pass by. to know more about asthma click here http://www.aanma.org/
m***@gmail.com
2013-01-10 07:33:43 UTC
m***@gmail.com
2013-01-10 07:34:35 UTC
m***@gmail.com
2013-01-10 07:36:59 UTC
Asthma is caused by inflammation in the airways. When an asthma attack occurs, the muscles surrounding the airways become tight and the lining of the air passages swells. This reduces the amount of air that can pass by. To know more visit @ http://www.aanma.org/