Natural Ways to Prevent Asthma
Priya Mehta
2012-06-01 10:25:32 UTC
Asthma occurs due to blockage in the air passage resulting in shortage
of breath, pain in the chest, coughing and wheezing. Though there are
medications to prevent an asthma attack, it can be prevented naturally
also by making some changes in the lifestyle.

Read this article at - http://www.onlymyhealth.com/natural-ways-prevent-asthma-1331627174
r***@gmail.com
2012-07-28 22:53:13 UTC
I am 30 years old and I've had asthma since I was 11months old. I've been hospitalized several times, and was always dependent on daily bronchodialator treatments. But No More!!
After two months of using Products Enriched With Ganoderma (AKA Red Reishi) consistently, I experienced a 100% improvement in my asthma symptoms. My allergy symptoms have disappeared as well!
I now distribute these products at local Farmer's Markets and try to spread the word to as many asthma sufferers as I possibly can!

www.GanoResearch.com (research here)
www.TomorrowCoffee.com (order here)

Fresh Air and Clear Lungs to You All!!!