Ayurvedic asthma care
p***@gmail.com
2013-03-24 06:18:14 UTC
Hi Blaze 79
I have been cured of bronchial asthma using an ayurvedic herbal supplement named Amla (emblica officinalis. I had been using doctor recomended asthalin spray for years. I needed to use it atleast 2-3 times every night and i was alarmed after reading about its side effects, and was searching for a natural cure although my mainstream doc told me there is NO cure. I havent used asthalin for months now. This ayurvedic herb has amazed me. What is even more shocking is the mainstream doc's total disregard for the natural cure.
m***@gmail.com
2013-09-24 19:07:09 UTC
If anyone uses ayurvedic treatments to deal with asthma, I would appreciate it
if you could contact me. I an conducting research to learn if it is an
effective method of treatment. Your privacy is protected.
yes I need ayurvedic treatment for wheezing and asthma
Mahmood Lahhak
2013-09-24 19:11:38 UTC
yes I need ayurvedic treatment for asthma and wheezing