Coca Cola and asthma relief?
a***@gmail.com
2015-05-12 06:18:49 UTC
The research paper of topic:

http://www.cochrane.org/CD001112/AIRWAYS_the-effect-of-caffeine-in-people-with-asthma
j***@gmail.com
2017-11-22 23:00:57 UTC
Hello, Cindi.
I don't usually drink soda, but when I have an asthma attack a Perrier or other carbonated drink works better than hot or cold water to soothe my throat and actually seems to calm my allergy-induced asthma. I don't want to drink soda, so I've tried ice, warm apple juice, chilled and hot black coffee and other drinks. I hate to admit it, but nothing works like carbonation. I only drink it in a pinch, but thank goodness it's there.
Good health!
Jessica
I have a question for all you people out there...
One day, I was in a Wal-mart, and I walked by a place where they had
just cleaned and stripped the floor. It immediately threw me into an
asthma attack. Like a dummy, I didn't have my albuterol inhaler with
me, and was starting to go into a bit of a panic. One of the workers
there went aand got me a room-temperature coke (it was during the
winter, so it was still pretty cool), and told me to drink it slowly.
My symptoms started going away almost immediately. Is there any
connection, or am I just imagining things?
Thank you in advance for all the responses I am sure to get.
Cindi
e***@gmail.com
2020-02-10 19:05:16 UTC
I have a question for all you people out there...
One day, I was in a Wal-mart, and I walked by a place where they had
just cleaned and stripped the floor. It immediately threw me into an
asthma attack. Like a dummy, I didn't have my albuterol inhaler with
me, and was starting to go into a bit of a panic. One of the workers
there went aand got me a room-temperature coke (it was during the
winter, so it was still pretty cool), and told me to drink it slowly.
My symptoms started going away almost immediately. Is there any
connection, or am I just imagining things?
Thank you in advance for all the responses I am sure to get.
Cindi
ICQ#12949119
"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum.... and I'm all out of bubblegum." Roddy Piper in "They Live"
I have asthma and copd and I can tell you from experience that it does help.
m***@gmail.com
2020-03-31 04:28:46 UTC
I also have asthma and I find Pepsi to help me breathe better when I tell people Pepsi helps my asthma they look at me like I'm crazy one person even said I was crazy recently but it's TRUE.....I sometimes drink coke but I drink more Pepsi then anything else being an asthmatic and having COPD plus 40 allergies its very hard to breathe at times I have the worst combination there is Asthma, C.O.P.D and 40 environmental allergies and this pollen about kilt me my throat still swelled some I had chew up benadryl amd use my inhaler to breathe i try not to panic during an asthma attack because it triggers my anxiety I also can relate to the chemicals they trigger my asthma once I walked in t6 o a dollar general bear closing time BIG MISTAKE they were cleaning floors I didnt have any benadryl with me or my inhaler I was trying tell guy hurry up because I was having a reaction sandman asthma attack then he started ringing my things up slower so when i got home i got on that survey made a report and they were in big trouble and havent seen that guy since that night
d***@gmail.com
2020-05-05 20:58:55 UTC
I have noticed that my 19 year old son who has asthma, has had a harder time with his asthma since he switched from regular coke to diet dr. Pepper. But can anyone tell me why chewable singular helps his asthma and eczema but the regular adult singular doesn’t seem to help at all?? We had to switch doctors couple of years ago and the new one doesn’t want to prescribe the chewable regularly because it requires extra paperwork. But we got them to prescribe the chewables a couple of months (paid out of pocket) and he did so much better. The doctors and pharmacists act like I’m crazy when I’ve tried to talk to them about it. Because he has a weight problem, most doctors just preach at him to lose weight to help his asthma. I’ve never had asthma personally. I would embrace his asthma and his 7 page list of allergies for him, if God could take it from him and put it on me.