about that chin-itch
s***@gmail.com
2014-12-16 13:43:38 UTC
I also get this itch, right on the edge of the jaw line under the chin. Except I don't notice it until after I use my nebulizer...does anyone else have this issue?
e***@gmail.com
2014-12-29 15:35:49 UTC
Add me to the chin itch group - maybe there's a budding researcher out there that wants to write their PhD. on us :)

Front of chin only - generally around poorly cared for cats but also other allergens. I've found by acknowledging it, breathing deep and telling myself the environment is clean and safe by body calms down most of the time. Other times a shot of the good ol' inhaler (abuterol sulfate) cleans up my breathing immediately.

I find it odd that taking the inhaler causes my chin to stop itching immediately.
h***@gmail.com
2014-12-31 05:36:00 UTC
Itching
Treatment of itching
Itching accompanies many skin disorders. It is always important to clarify why one claws, and treatment will be initiated accordingly. Consult your dermatologist for an evaluation if you are bothered by itching. See section for skin diseases, where the most common skin disorders is discussed in more detail.
See more at:-> http://www.oslohudlegesenter.no/behandlinger-hudlege-kl-e.html
http://www.oslohudlegesenter.no/