Natural remedies for reducing asthma?
t***@vcn.bc.ca
2010-09-14 05:57:32 UTC
I've had asthma since 1998 and I've been using Advair 125 and
Salbutamol Sulphate HFA 100MCG and previously used other
prescribed medication that I've posted here a while back.

I've recently begun looking at natural stuff to take to help reduce
asthma attacks. So I recently asked my pharmacist for advice
and I was given these to try:
Choline, Fish oil, Forskolin or Forslolin, Magnesium, Pycnogenol.
(not all together, but one by one to see which works best).

I'd like to know how effective these are and if there any other
things
I could try that are natural and have the least bad long-term side
effect.

The worst thing I've taken was Prednisone that isn't good to be taken
long term.

Tony
Yevgen Barsukov
2010-09-14 14:17:01 UTC
 I've had asthma since 1998 and I've been using Advair 125 and
Salbutamol Sulphate HFA 100MCG and previously used other
prescribed medication that I've posted here a while back.
I've recently begun looking at natural stuff to take to help reduce
asthma attacks. So I recently asked my pharmacist for advice
Choline, Fish oil, Forskolin or Forslolin, Magnesium, Pycnogenol.
(not all together, but one by one to see which works best).
I'd like to know how effective these are and if there any other
things
I could try that are natural and have the least bad long-term side
effect.
The worst thing I've taken was Prednisone that isn't good to be taken
long term.
Tony
You might want to check our breathing exercise. It satisfies your
requirements "natural and have the least bad long-term side effect",
and it did work great for my daughter.
I made a web-site with self-learning guide here:
http://sudy_zhenja.tripod.com/strelnikova_exercises.htm

There is also a discussion group on the exercise:

Regards,
Yevgen

--
Tune in to "Strange Drawing of the Day" buzz:
http://www.google.com/profiles/100679771837661030957#buzz