Foods to Help Reduce Asthma
Rinki Rawat
2012-04-02 11:03:04 UTC
Asthma is a lifelong condition but by following certain tips, one can tide over the complications with relative ease. One of the ways to do so is having healthy foods that help to reduce asthma. Some of the foods that you should try immediately, if not tried already are:

http://www.onlymyhealth.com/foods-help-reduce-asthma-1331616188
Diane
2012-12-12 16:58:41 UTC
I just wanted to thank you, Rinki, for this article on asthma. I was
diagnosed recently with it, maybe in Sept. 2012 at the age of 59. I just
turned 60 in Nov. I found this article to be very, very helpful. I hope
you post here again some time. Thank you so much for the info!

Take care,

Diane